Food’ll do Catering Darwin has an outstanding reputation is renowned throughout Darwin, Palmerston the Rural areas, Adelaide River and beyond. We know how to have fun with food, from the hob to the job, we bring the party to you. We are proud of our food and what goes into producing the perfect tasty dish. Our fabulous food is highly commended. We will not settle for second best.
Importantly, the team at Food’ll do Catering Darwin are conscious of dietary and religious requirements and on request, will provide food to suit you and your guests’ needs. We are competitively priced, affordable, delicious and different.
Our vegetables are always fresh and sourced locally wherever possible.
Our pastries and finger foods are baked daily at our kitchen. The result is tasty, delicious food, made with the freshest of ingredients and without artificial colourings and flavourings.
1. Canapés and ‘Manapés’ allow for a more sociable setting when entertaining, thus enabling guests to network and mingle freely. Manapés, exclusive to Food’ll do Catering Darwin, have become extremely popular. These are perfect for the most ravenous guests. They are a ‘heartier bite’ guaranteed to keep the hungriest and healthiest appetites happy and sated
2. ‘Buffet’ Must be one our favourite words in the history of the English language. We like to create a party of flavours in your mouth and a buffet gives us the opportunity to do this within a spread of hot and cold food. Our Food’ll do Catering Darwin buffet is second to none.
3. ‘A Plated Service’ is our formal dining option with alternate drop.
4. ‘A Shared Table’ is an exclusive dining option provided by Food’ll do Catering Darwin. A Shared Table is an intimate but fun way to dine. With this option your platters and bowls of food are simply placed in the centre of each table, allowing your guests to serve themselves.
5. ‘Corporate Catering’ This service is ready for your business. Breakfast for the early birds, brain food for your boardroom meetings, impressive fine dining for your directors’ lunches, daily contract catering to liven up your team’s lunch, or if you are planning some VIP corporate hospitality for product launches or promotional events; we have all the options for you. This includes our ever popular Cocktail and Beverage package.
6. ‘Custom Cakes’ Our new owner Melissa also known as The Twisted Baker and brings her years of decorating skills to the Food’ll Do Kitchen. If you require that sentimental wedding cake or jaw dropping 3D carved cake contact us to discuss what we can provide for your next party or function to give that added wow factor.